Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Source (Want more facts? Click HERE to follow)
THIS IS REALLY COOL THOUGH WE COVERED THIS IN ASTRONOMY
There’s this thing called tidal bulges, which are an effect of gravity. The Earth has the tidal bulge, and it’s a little like an oval shape. The moon pulls on it and that’s also why we have tides! On one side of the earth, it drags the water towards the move, and on the other, the water isn’t quite affected by the gravity, but the Earth itself is, so it’s also pulled, which makes high tide on both sides!
The bulge also affects the moon’s gravity, though, which is why it’s moving away from Earth! The bulge creates a “push” effect on the moon, which is relatively small, but enough to change the moon’s orbit into a spiral shape.
Did you know that when dinosaurs were around, there were about 200 foot tides?
This always makes me laugh.
do you ever just get so zoned into your music that you forget that you’re staring at someone’s dick or that you’re walking in a crowded hallway or that life is real
i need to date a girl with the initials AG so we can carve SW+AG on benches
Those r my mums initials…,
say hello to your new dad. i see that your tumblr blog contains some vulgar language. you’re grounded
by charcoalo [also on pixiv]
※Posted with the artist’s permission.
Randomly remembering a joke and laughing about it to yourself
This fucking duck. Gets me every time.
I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself, which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution, depending on what state you’re in.